pulse吧 关注:16贴子:27
  • 1回复贴,共1

Comfortablely numb

只看楼主收藏回复

Comfortably numb
惬意地麻木
Hello.Is there anybody in there?
哈喽,还有人在这鬼地方吗?
Just nod if you can hear me.
听见就动动吧
Is there anyone home
有人在家吗?
Come on, now.I hear you're feeling down.
过来吧,我感觉你很难受
Well I can ease your pain,Get you on your feet again.
让我缓解你的痛苦,变的好起来吧
Relax.I need some information first.
放松点,我要先知道一些事情
Just the basic facts:Can you show me where it hurts?
别担心,只是个小问题:能不能让我看看你的伤口?
There is no pain, you are receding.
我并没有什么痛苦啊,你怎么看起来这样模糊呢?
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
远洋的邮轮在地平线上冒着青烟
You are only coming through in waves.
而你只是驶过了惊涛骇浪
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're say
你的嘴唇翕动着,可我什么都没听到
When I was a child I had a fever.
这种感觉在我儿时似曾相识
My hands felt just like two balloons.
我的手肿的气球一样
Now I got that feeling once again.
现在我又感受到了
I can't explain,
根本无法形容
you would not understand.
你也不会明白的
This is not how I am.
真的,我没事
I have become comfortably numb.
我只是感觉惬意而麻木。
Ok.Just a little pinprick.
好吧,只是一小针
There'll be no more --Aaaaaahhhhh!
就这么多————啊!
But you may feel a little sick.
不过你可能会感觉有点恶心
Can you stand up?
可以站起来吗?
I do believe it's working.
我相信这很有用
Good.
很好
That'll keep you going for the show.
来吧,保持这个样子,继续你的演出
Come on it's time to go.
是时候出发了
There is no pain, you are receding.
我并没有什么痛苦啊,你怎么这样模糊呢?
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
远洋的邮轮在地平线上冒着青烟
You are only coming through in waves.
而你只是驶过了惊涛骇浪
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're say
你的嘴唇翕动着,可我什么都没听见
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,Out of the corner of my eye.
当我小的时候,我曾用余光匆匆地捕捉了什么
I turned to look but it was gone.
我转过头,想仔细看看它,却已不知所踪
I cannot put my finger on it now.
现在,我的手指什么都没有摸到
The child is grown, the dream is gone.
因为孩子已经长大,所以梦也就凋零了
I have become comfortably numb.
而我现在只想继续这惬意的麻木。


IP属地:广东来自iPhone客户端1楼2014-12-09 18:12回复
    什么鬼


    来自iPhone客户端2楼2016-05-10 19:19
    回复