pulse吧 关注:16贴子:27
  • 0回复贴,共1
hey you, out there in the cold
嘿,你就那样任凭寒风吹打
getting lonely, getting old
形单影只,垂垂老矣
can you feel me?
还感觉得到我吗?
hey you, standing in the aisles
嘿,你还站在那死胡同里
with itchy feet and fading smiles
脚已生疮,笑容在褪色
can you feel me?
还感觉得到我吗?
hey you, dont help them to bury the light
嘿,别帮他们把那火柴掐掉
don't give in without a fight
莫要轻易言败
hey you, out there on your own
嘿,还是只有你一人
sitting naked by the phone
一丝不挂的坐在电话旁
would you touch me?
你会触摸我吗?
hey you, with you ear against the wall
嘿,把耳朵贴在墙上
waiting for someone to call out
等着别人的呼唤吧
would you touch me?
你会和我接触吗?
hey you, would you help me to carry the stone?
嘿,你能不能帮我搬走这块顽石?
open your heart, i'm coming home.
这样一来,心扉洞开,我就要回家了
but it was only fantasy.
但—这一切如同泡影
the wall was too high
墙已经太高了
as you can see.
如你所见
no matter how he tried,
任他浑身解数
he could not break free.
依然为囚
and the worms ate into his brain.
而他的大脑已经慢慢成为了蛆虫的美餐
hey you, standing in the road
嘿,你站在路上
always doing what you're told,
像提线木偶一样
can you help me?
你能帮助我吗?
hey you, out there beyond the wall,
嘿,你已经跨越了墙
breaking bottles in the hall,
走廊里到处都是你砸碎的瓶子
can you help me?
你还能帮助我吗?
hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all
嘿,别告诉我那根火柴已经熄灭
together we stand, divided we fall.
那样我们只能互相倚靠了,不然就会倒下。


IP属地:广东来自iPhone客户端1楼2014-12-09 18:22回复