pulse吧 关注:16贴子:27
  • 0回复贴,共1
For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals
几百万年来人不过和其他动物一样
Then something happenend which unleashed the power of our imagination
然后发生了一些事,让我们的想像力迸发而出
We learned to talk
我们学会了说话
There's a silence surrounding me
沉默把我裹了起来
I can't seem to think straight
我不能再这样一直胡思乱想了
I'll sit in the corner
我坐在角落
No one can bother me
与世隔绝
I think I should speak now. (Why won't you talk to me?)
我想我现在应该说话了。(为什么不跟我谈谈?)
I can't seem to speak now. (You never talk to me.)
我想我现在不能说话。(你连责备我都没有过)
My words won't come out right. (What are you thinking?)
我胡言乱语(你在想什么?)
I feel like I'm drowning. (What are you feeling?)
我感觉什么东西没过了我的头顶。(你现在感觉如何?)
I'm feeling weak now. (What are you thinking?)
我虚弱无比(你在想什么?)
But I can't show my weakness. (You never talk to me.)
但我不能表现出来。(你连责备我都没有过)
I sometimes wonder, (What are you feeling?)
有时我突发奇想(你感觉如何?)
Where do we go from here? (What are you feeling?)
我们在此处启程,将会去往何方?(你感觉如何?)
It doesn't have to be like this
但不应该像这样…
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking
我们需要做的只是确保我们一直在说话罢了。
Why won't you talk to me? (I feel like I'm drowning.)
为什么不和我谈谈?(我感觉什么东西没过了我的头顶)
You never talk to me. (You know I can't breathe now.)
你连责备我都没有过(你知道,我现在连喃喃低语都不行了。)
What are you thinking? (We're going nowhere.)
你在想什么?(我们寸步难行)
What are you feeling? (We're going nowhere.)
你感觉如何?(我们寸步难行)
Why won't you talk to me
你为什么不和我谈谈?
You never talk to me
你连责备我都没有过
What are you thinking
你在想什么
Where do we go from here
我们从这里启程,将会去往何处
It doesn't have to be like this
但不应该像这样…
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking
我们能做的,只是不停的说话罢了。


IP属地:广东来自iPhone客户端1楼2014-12-09 18:58回复